Personality Test: How Much Depressed are you ?

I have created these set of questions using various websites 

Listed below are a variety of thoughts that pop into people’s heads. Please read each thought and indicate how frequently, if
at all, the thought occurred to you over the last week. Please read each item carefully and indicate the appropriate response, using
the scale below.

5 = All the time
4 = Often
3 = Moderately often
2 = Sometimes
1 = Not at all

The Questions 
Give Marks based on what you feel  from 1 to 5 . Then add the total marks for 30 questions. and email me  with your name 

example- Xyz - your score

kumarsumanabhishek4@gmail.com 

1. I feel like I’m up against the world.
2. I’m no good.
3. Why can’t I ever succeed?
4. No one understands me.
5. I’ve let people down.
6. I don’t think I can go on.
7. I wish I were a better person.
8. I’m so weak.
9. My life’s not going the way I want it to.
10. I’m so disappointed in myself.
11. Nothing feels good anymore.
12. I can’t stand this anymore.
13. I can’t get started.
14. What’s wrong with me?
15. I wish I were somewhere else.
16. I can’t get things together.
17. I hate myself.
18. I’m worthless.
19. I wish I could just disappear.
20. What’s the matter with me?
21. I’m a loser.
22. My life is a mess.
23. I’m a failure.
24. I’ll never make it.
25. I feel so helpless.
26. Something has to change.
27. There must be something wrong with me.
28. My future is bleak.
29. It’s just not worth it.
30. I can’t finish anything.

Comments

  1. I feel i am depressed , but while calculating i just got 30 points, Hoping i had recovered from my pain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Different types of mental disorders

Depression

Emotional Freedom Technique